Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) are a type of targeted cancer therapy that combines the specificity of monoclonal antibodies with the potency of cytotoxic drugs. This article shares data surrounding the ADCs currently entering clinical trials, a look at failed ADC programs, and more.
- Add Efficiency From Development To Validation With Design Of Experiments
- Dispelling 4 Common Myths Of Data Quality Governance
- Tackling Safety Issues Of Adjuvanted Vaccines
- ICH Guideline Q9(R1) On QRM, Part 2: Subjectivity & Supply Continuity
- 4 Lessons Learned Developing Cancer Immunotherapy Treatments
- Platforming Strategies To Increase Throughput With Better Standardization
- ICH Guideline Q9(R1) On QRM, Part 1: Formality & Risk-based Decisions
FEATURED APPLICATION CONTENT
A novel downstream processing system was developed to mitigate the downstream processing bottleneck in cell line development. Evaluate the performance of this innovative system in a mAb production process.
Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) represent a significant area of growth in the biopharmaceutical industry. Explore the capabilities of a highly scalable, productive platform to streamline ADC production processes.
The first line of defense against cold chain failures is the integrity of freezing containers during storage and shipping. Explore "robust by design" single-use solutions in cold chain management.
Manufacturers require reliable strategies to evaluate mixing performances across new equipment and consumables to ensure consistency. CFD is invaluable in determining the performance of single-use mixers during process development.
Learn about the basic principles that govern tangential flow filtration (TFF) along with the use of TFF capsules and cassettes in laboratory and process development applications.
Discover a simple, easy, and versatile method for capsule and depth filtration of small volumes that moves research from cell harvest to purification as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Discover a digital transformation solution that provides first of its kind data analytics for filter integrity testing. The software helps operators and supervisors reduce time lost through review processes.
The drug development journey is long, expensive, resource straining, and risky. Discover how to maximize the value of early phase material and match your development path to your IND milestones.
Explore a demonstration of strategic process control in terms of flow and pressure, by utilizing a depth filtration system, for effective depth filter processing and recovery of excess product.
Learn more about improving the performance of a scalable AAV process in Xcellerex™ XDR-10 and XDR-200 bioreactors using HyClone™ peak expression medium.
Cell line development is a complex, labor intensive, and multistep process. Learn about a platform and host cell line that minimize the risk and timeline to develop high-performing clones.
Discover a single-use automated filtration system designed to deliver robust process control and integrity assurance during the critical purification step. Explore its design features, processing control, and more.
FEATURED NEWS HEADLINES
- Massive Bio And NeoGenomics Announce Collaboration To Accelerate Oncology Drug Discovery And Improve Patient Care
- Invitae And Deerfield Management Partner To Create Novel Therapeutics For Rare Diseases
- Dewpoint Therapeutics Partners With Novo Nordisk To Explore The Field Of Biomolecular Condensates To Treat Insulin Resistance And Diabetes Progression
- Gyros Protein Technologies Introduces New PurePep EasyClean Services To Accelerate Development And Manufacturing Of Peptide-Based Drugs
- Lumicell Submits New Drug Application For LUMISIGHT Optical Imaging Agent To U.S. FDA For Intraoperative Breast Cancer Detection And Removal
- Altasciences Selects Proscia To Accelerate The Development Of Life-Saving Drugs
- NVIDIA Unveils Large Language Models And Generative AI Service To Advance Life Sciences R&D
- Sensei Biotherapeutics Announces Submission Of Investigational New Drug (IND) Application For SNS-101, A Conditionally Active VISTA-Blocking Antibody
- Arrowhead Receives FDA Fast Track Designation For ARO-APOC3
- Icosagen Acquires The Carterra LSA Instrument To Significantly Enhance Its Antibody Screening Capabilities In The Discovery And Development Of New Therapeutic And Diagnostic Antibodies
- 03.22.23 -- Optimize Product Life Cycles With A Collaborative Partnership Model
- 03.21.23 -- Tangential Flow Filtration For Laboratory And Process Development Applications
- 03.21.23 -- In 2023, What Trends Will Dominate Cybersecurity?
- 03.15.23 -- Antibody Variants Chromatography, And Mechanistic Modeling Trends
- 03.14.23 -- Automating Instrument Data Ingestion And Access To Accelerate Lab Productivity