The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery has been a game-changer, significantly improving efficiency and accuracy, and its use is growing exponentially. This article shares market drivers, market restraints, and emerging trends.
- Optimizing Digitalization To Accelerate Your R&D
- Leveraging AI In Drug Discovery To Treat MS & Other Autoimmune Diseases
- Key Considerations For Developing Next-Generation Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- India’s CROs & CDMOs Come Of Age In The Global Marketplace
- 5 Characteristics Of The Automated Microbiology Lab Of The Future
- Risk-Based Strategies For Revalidating Bio/Pharma Equipment & Systems
- Congressional Changes For Orphan Drug Approvals?
FEATURED APPLICATION CONTENT
In this study, we used mechanistic modeling to investigate how AAV-resin interactions are affected when MgCl2 is used as an elution additive.
A step-by-step high-throughput process development (HTPD) workflow to determine the optimal resin and initial conditions for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC).
In this study, we looked at how different antibody binding sites of a protein A ligand are affected by cleaning in place (CIP).
Discover a novel approach for manufacturing chemically defined media with precision control of trace impurities that utilizes innovative raw material analysis, data analytics, and a proprietary algorithm.
This article discusses how a combination of optimizing your process development, and process intensification can help drive the cost of dose down.
Typically, devices containing depth media filters can offer more efficient filtration. Browse depth filtration products and devices for the downstream processing of cell culture solutions, fermentation broths, and lysates.
Treatments for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) are in high demand. Learn more about the new possibilities for increased dosing and diffusion capabilities offered by nanoformed APIs.
A novel downstream processing system was developed to mitigate the downstream processing bottleneck in cell line development. Evaluate the performance of this innovative system in a mAb production process.
Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) represent a significant area of growth in the biopharmaceutical industry. Explore the capabilities of a highly scalable, productive platform to streamline ADC production processes.
The first line of defense against cold chain failures is the integrity of freezing containers during storage and shipping. Explore "robust by design" single-use solutions in cold chain management.
To evaluate mixing performances across new equipment and consumables to ensure consistency, CFD is invaluable in determining the performance of single-use mixers during process development.
Learn about the basic principles that govern tangential flow filtration (TFF) along with the use of TFF capsules and cassettes in laboratory and process development applications.
FEATURED NEWS HEADLINES
- AbCellera Partners With The Governments Of Canada And British Columbia To Advance Drug Development Capabilities And Infrastructure That Will Accelerate Innovative Medicines To Patients
- BioRay Filed IND Application For BRY812, A Novel Antibody Drug Conjugate Targeting LIV-1
- bit.bio Launches New Custom Disease Model Cells Offering, Advancing Disease Research And Drug Discovery
- Cytiva And Pall Life Sciences Complete Integration To Create A Global Innovation And Solutions Leader In Biotechnology
- Capturing Transporter Structure Paves The Way For Drug Development
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Clearance Of IND For New Treatment Of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- PharmAbcine Receives IND Approval From The Korean MFDS For Phase I Clinical Trial Of Its Novel TIE2 Agonistic Antibody In nAMD
- Exscientia Highlights ‘The Future Of AI-Enabled Drug Discovery’ At SLAS Europe
- Fujitsu Launches ‘Biodrug Design Accelerator’ Platform To Accelerate Peptide Drug Discovery Research
- OmicsEdge Forms Strategic Partnership With Almaden Genomics To Streamline Drug Discovery
- 05.26.23 -- Increasing Oral Bioavailability With Solid Form Options
- 05.24.23 -- Addressing Micronization Challenges While Improving Solubility And Sustainability
- 05.23.23 -- Demonstrating Control Over The Manufacturing Process: QbD Studies
- 05.16.23 -- Increase Drug Development Efficiency Using Nanotechnology
- 05.16.23 -- Developing Robust Supply Chain Strategies