"Should we build out an internal group of scientific expertise or delegate work to external vendors?," is a question that this author has faced in his career. He shares key considerations building protein science teams.
- The 2 Factors Driving A Surge In Aptamer Use In Drug Discovery
- FDA Adopts ICH Guidance On Assessing Nonclinical Biodistribution Of Gene Therapy Viral Vectors
- Optimizing Digitalization To Accelerate Your R&D
- Leveraging AI In Drug Discovery To Treat MS & Other Autoimmune Diseases
- Key Considerations For Developing Next-Generation Antibody-Drug Conjugates
- India’s CROs & CDMOs Come Of Age In The Global Marketplace
- 5 Characteristics Of The Automated Microbiology Lab Of The Future
FEATURED APPLICATION CONTENT
In this study, we used mechanistic modeling to investigate how AAV-resin interactions are affected when MgCl2 is used as an elution additive.
A step-by-step high-throughput process development (HTPD) workflow to determine the optimal resin and initial conditions for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC).
In this study, we looked at how different antibody binding sites of a protein A ligand are affected by cleaning in place (CIP).
Discover a novel approach for manufacturing chemically defined media with precision control of trace impurities that utilizes innovative raw material analysis, data analytics, and a proprietary algorithm.
This article discusses how a combination of optimizing your process development, and process intensification can help drive the cost of dose down.
Typically, devices containing depth media filters can offer more efficient filtration. Browse depth filtration products and devices for the downstream processing of cell culture solutions, fermentation broths, and lysates.
Treatments for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) are in high demand. Learn more about the new possibilities for increased dosing and diffusion capabilities offered by nanoformed APIs.
A novel downstream processing system was developed to mitigate the downstream processing bottleneck in cell line development. Evaluate the performance of this innovative system in a mAb production process.
Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) represent a significant area of growth in the biopharmaceutical industry. Explore the capabilities of a highly scalable, productive platform to streamline ADC production processes.
The first line of defense against cold chain failures is the integrity of freezing containers during storage and shipping. Explore "robust by design" single-use solutions in cold chain management.
To evaluate mixing performances across new equipment and consumables to ensure consistency, CFD is invaluable in determining the performance of single-use mixers during process development.
Learn about the basic principles that govern tangential flow filtration (TFF) along with the use of TFF capsules and cassettes in laboratory and process development applications.
FEATURED NEWS HEADLINES
- REALM IDx Launches REALM Pharma Services To Improve Drug Development And Research
- AI Drug Discovery Will Power Collaboration With Pharos Therapeutics
- Analog Pharma And Dipharma Announce US FDA Approval Of Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Of 20mg Generic Nitisinone Capsules (Temperature Stable)
- MetrioPharm Receives Orphan Drug Designation For The Treatment Of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- FAR Biotech And Aragen Life Sciences Enter Into A Collaboration To Advance Preclinical Program In Neurodegeneration
- Janssen Submits New Drug Application To U.S. FDA Seeking Approval Of Investigational Single Tablet Combination Therapy Of Macitentan And Tadalafil For Treatment Of Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Scientists Develop Probe That Could Unlock The Mysteries Of A Vital Cellular Messenger And Pave The Way For New Drug Discoveries
- XtalPi Announces Collaboration With Lilly, Using AI+ Robotics To Uncover First-In-Class Therapeutics
- AION Labs, In Continued Partnership With BioMed X, Launches New Global Call For Applications: Identification Of Active Small Molecules For Drug Discovery
- InSilicoTrials And IBSA Join Forces To Innovate Clinical Trials With Advanced Computer Modeling
- 05.30.23 -- Small Molecule Drug Discovery: Can AI Do It All?
- 05.26.23 -- Increasing Oral Bioavailability With Solid Form Options
- 05.24.23 -- Addressing Micronization Challenges While Improving Solubility And Sustainability
- 05.23.23 -- Demonstrating Control Over The Manufacturing Process: QbD Studies
- 05.16.23 -- Increase Drug Development Efficiency Using Nanotechnology