Developers of current and next generation biopharmaceuticals are challenged to provide increasingly deeper characterization of inherently more complex molecules.
Electron activated dissociation (EAD) and Zeno trap capability in the ZenoTOF 7600 system enables a new level of confidence and insight for the characterization of your most challenging biotherapeutics. Access technical notes, webinars and white papers to learn how you can:
- Dramatically increase fragment ion coverage for better peptide maps that include low abundance, labile PTMs
- Quickly and accurately produce intact and subunit results, that you can be confident in
- Achieve base-specific localization and identification of a wide variety of PTMs across all charge states
- Obtain highly descriptive ion information from Zeno CID and highly accurate positional confirmation with EAD for glycosylation analysis
- Enable complete confirmation of expected disulfides and elucidation of scrambled disulfides