MaxiCaps® MR eliminates scale-up limitations in single-use technology.
Pre-assembled, pre-sterilized and self-contained: MaxiCaps® MR is designed for large-scale filtration in biopharmaceutical applications. Compact and ready-to-use MaxiCaps® MR devices not only mitigate risk due to their ease of use and minimized handling as a result, but also significantly save time. MaxiCaps® MR is the only logical choice when large filtration areas are needed in single-use processes.
- Ready to use – pre-assembled & pre-sterilized system
- Risk mitigation – 90 % less tubings & connectors
- Space-saving – smallest footprint
- Time saving – 90% less test time – Saves up to 4 hours
- Filtration area of up to 27 m²
- Complete device integrity testable as a single unit
- Flexible choice of inlet and outlet connections: Opta®, 1.5” TC or weldable tubing
- Large variety of pre-filters and sterilizing-grade filters
- 3, 6 or 9 (30”) capsules
- One single air filter for effective system venting
Single-use filter capsules have been systematically replacing stainless steel housings and filter cartridges as a highly economical and risk-adverse choice for the biopharmaceutical industry. From capsules to complex custom assemblies, implementation of single-use filter systems reduces the time it takes for equipment setup and virtually eliminates the need for cleaning.
Conventional multi-round filter housings have now evolved into single-use MaxiCaps® MR systems to meet today’s advanced requirements.
MaxiCaps® MR pushes back the scale-up limits of single use
Until MaxiCaps® MR, there has been no single-use equivalent to large-scale, multi-round filter configurations provided by stainless steel systems. MaxiCaps® MR is the first ready-to-use, fully self-contained, single-use filtration unit featuring a wide choice of configurations. With 90% less tubing and only two connections, MaxiCaps® MR reduces risk significantly.