30-Day Trial Software: SigmaScan® Pro: Image Analysis SoftwareSource: Systat Software, Inc.
SigmaScan Pro's comprehensive list of image types ensures image compatibility- including up to 16-bit grayscale images. You can convert images to different types, paste or splice images from one type to another, or modify pixel resolution while maintaining the aspect ration of the image. The powerful Histogram Stretch option lets you sharpen the contrast of color or grayscale images. Other enhancement techniques allow you to correct background lighting effects, apply color templates to grayscale images for highlighting hidden features or employ mathematical filters to add, remove, erode or dilate objects on an image. Plus, SigmaScan Pro's Image Math functions let you remove noise and highlight features by adding, subtracting or averaging the pixel intensities of different images.
- Pentium® processor running Windows® 95, 98, 2000 or NT 4
- 16MB RAM (64MB recommended)
- SVGA monitor, 800x600 resolution 256 colors (True Color recommended)
- 15MB hard disk space
This limited version of our product comes in the form of a self-installing executable. You then need to run the downloaded file for the demo, which installs appropriate program files to the correct directories on your computer. More detailed step-by-step installation and removal procedures are as follows:
- Download the file to your computer. Click on the "Download Now" button below to start the download. If you are using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.5 with Sevice Pack 1 Installed (Version:5.50.4522.1800IC), this download may not work due to a "bug" in this version of IE.
- Once the file is downloaded, "Double click" on the file from Windows Explorer or File Manager to start Installation.
- Follow the setup program instructions.
- To uninstall the SigmaScan demo, From the start menu choose settings, control panel, add/remove programs.
- Choose SigmaScan from the list.
- Click add/remove
- You will be prompted "do you really want to remove..."
- choose yes
- Windows will automatically uninstall the software.
- After this removal is complete, erase the original downloaded file.